I might have to relocate to Germany, the North of. I don't know why this German firm likes me so much considering I do not speak any German. Do I want to make the move? Maybe. If Mumbai was in Germany.
By the bye thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. It's very comforting, very beatifying to know that people who only know me as drivel on a web page are so thoughtful. Thank you folks, you've restored my faith in the world. Or at least convinced me that not everyone is a dipshit.
Zivania's bumming me out. I think it is time to move on. Or do something. A change. A shake up. We're too static as a couple and I think we're both desperately trying to keep the interest alive when clearly it's become a vegetable. Or maybe I'm paranoid and I expect too much. ....... Nah, just a little bit of passion and spontaneity. We only ever meet over the weekends (but that's coz of our schedules), go out for dinners, make love on cue once the lights go out and the candles come on and then always always always always have eggs for breakfast. That's it. We've never talked about us save for the few times I've broached the subject and that too is counter-productive. I can't hoist this conversation on to him. I can't express what it is I ant from him.....just something more. Or something different. Besides what do you say to guy who you feel probably doesn't give you or this situation much of a thought anyway? Nothing. Exactly. Well at least I won't be ditching him for another guy. Besides after nearly 1.5 years of dating gelid Northern European men I crave someone who hasn't been brought up with the emotional availability of a potato. Then he gifts me the autobiography of Boris Becker because once upon a time I told him I love Boris Becker. I did. Now it's Federer but that's besides the point because he was listening when I didn't think he was. I got him Chooglin by CCR because it's a bloody rare album and I could find only one copy on Amazon which I decided to gift to him for his budday. This guy loves classic rock but hasn't ever heard of CCR!?!?!?!!?! There's an 8 minute version of Suzie Q on it, it's a collectible.
Had a girl's night out which was a blast. Almost got beaten up by an aggro biatch of a lesbian but I'm good at saving my ass which is exactly what I did. Managed to insult the German out with us by calling her German. Go figure. Tried to convince the dude in the funky turtle-speed-road-cleaning mobile to give my inebriated friends and I a trip from Zone 1 to Zone 3. He beamed back at us with all 5 teeth and said, 'I got room here for you ladies, but one at a time...........' Pervie biatch. And at the 'Bavarian Beergarden', which I do not recommend, I was given grief by an Irish Catholic Parishioner for endorsing homosexuality. While in Delhi I was too much of a snob to actually befriend the booze hound dullards that my friends surrounded themselves with, or dated, here I've become a bit too social. I think I must return to my Delhi ways.
On other asides, this is my new addiction and that is the sort of mother I shall be.
Sorry for the boring post biatches. Turns out by turning on the hedonism I have lost, not the will nor the stories but the sheer physical energy to write.
Anon.
By the bye thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes. It's very comforting, very beatifying to know that people who only know me as drivel on a web page are so thoughtful. Thank you folks, you've restored my faith in the world. Or at least convinced me that not everyone is a dipshit.
Zivania's bumming me out. I think it is time to move on. Or do something. A change. A shake up. We're too static as a couple and I think we're both desperately trying to keep the interest alive when clearly it's become a vegetable. Or maybe I'm paranoid and I expect too much. ....... Nah, just a little bit of passion and spontaneity. We only ever meet over the weekends (but that's coz of our schedules), go out for dinners, make love on cue once the lights go out and the candles come on and then always always always always have eggs for breakfast. That's it. We've never talked about us save for the few times I've broached the subject and that too is counter-productive. I can't hoist this conversation on to him. I can't express what it is I ant from him.....just something more. Or something different. Besides what do you say to guy who you feel probably doesn't give you or this situation much of a thought anyway? Nothing. Exactly. Well at least I won't be ditching him for another guy. Besides after nearly 1.5 years of dating gelid Northern European men I crave someone who hasn't been brought up with the emotional availability of a potato. Then he gifts me the autobiography of Boris Becker because once upon a time I told him I love Boris Becker. I did. Now it's Federer but that's besides the point because he was listening when I didn't think he was. I got him Chooglin by CCR because it's a bloody rare album and I could find only one copy on Amazon which I decided to gift to him for his budday. This guy loves classic rock but hasn't ever heard of CCR!?!?!?!!?! There's an 8 minute version of Suzie Q on it, it's a collectible.
Had a girl's night out which was a blast. Almost got beaten up by an aggro biatch of a lesbian but I'm good at saving my ass which is exactly what I did. Managed to insult the German out with us by calling her German. Go figure. Tried to convince the dude in the funky turtle-speed-road-cleaning mobile to give my inebriated friends and I a trip from Zone 1 to Zone 3. He beamed back at us with all 5 teeth and said, 'I got room here for you ladies, but one at a time...........' Pervie biatch. And at the 'Bavarian Beergarden', which I do not recommend, I was given grief by an Irish Catholic Parishioner for endorsing homosexuality. While in Delhi I was too much of a snob to actually befriend the booze hound dullards that my friends surrounded themselves with, or dated, here I've become a bit too social. I think I must return to my Delhi ways.
On other asides, this is my new addiction and that is the sort of mother I shall be.
Sorry for the boring post biatches. Turns out by turning on the hedonism I have lost, not the will nor the stories but the sheer physical energy to write.
Anon.
9 comments:
arre wah. a new post after like forever. to which i have a couple of things to say:
a) yay! move to bombay! if i can convince everyone i love to relocate, it'll be like never leaving home at all. iggy and i went out last night and i (almost) talked her into it.
b) maybe it's time you should be single for a bit? i'm just saying... and singledom is fun, really, no matter how much i bitch about it.
eM: the only reason you want me to be single is because you assume i am moving to mumbai and that presently you are single too. of course being single is fun too but it's all in the mind no? be it single or double.
Zurrrr Money , Zo Zo Ze Zontz Zink,
Zu mizt zeven meet sum hanzome Zerman Fooz-(Booz) baller...
So glad to have you back. I was expecting a blog abt ur bday party. but, all and all just glad to hear back from u... you sound to be having a good time... apart from the never ending argument of singledom.
thats the second time in this week that i have heard/ read abt girls-night-out.
Havent looked at ur youtube link yet.
I havent got that 'Anon' part yet.
@UnSane: hehe ja! i veel find myzelf a bigz tahl zerman ja!
@bricks: hullo dearie. anon means soon so that's what i mean. soon i shall return with a post i am proud of. not this space filling crap i've put up this time round.
Funny.
Dipshit=DPS-ite? *JUST ASKING*
Germany is a lot of fun if you love beer and Neo-nazis (Some people say one of two ain't that bad).
A move to bombay would be a good idea. we have good music here now to go with everything else.
burn me a copy of the CCR PLEASE!!! and while ur at it, could u burn me that eric clapton CD u once promised 4 years ago? ofcourse, im presuming ul make a trip sometime in the next yr to india and u will come to bombay and this time, u will bother to get in touch :-).
-Even I love Mumbai but somehow never got a chance to live in there, maybe someday I will...
-I’ve heard only two songs by CCR, which happen to be in the soundtrack of two of my favorite movies, Forrest Gump and Apocalypse Now (Suzie Q).
-And we guys may have the habit of appearing un-interested, but senorita believe you me, our hearing tentacles are all turned to what the dear lady is uttering. :)
hobo - you dont fail to crack me up. hehe ja! i veel find myzelf a bigz tahl zerman ja!
Muahahahahaz...
And Bombay is cool. And you sould update more often. And how was your birthday? And too many questions...
Post a Comment