The past three days I've had a Bollywood overdrive. Aside from watching Sholay, I watched Ek Duje Ke Liye which has its hilarious moments but the end is play my heart like a mournful violin melodramatic......and absurd. Then I watched Rendezvous with Loony Garewal's looniest episode yet, the interview with Rekha. Except I couldn't find part 2 in which she professes to have had a torrid affair with 'Amit ji'.....in her head!!! Well if Amit ji did her in her head then it must've been a gang bang with everyone else nestling there! If anyone has part 2, please to be sharing. But there's only so much of Looney one can handle, like a Himesh Reshamiyya classic......Bollywood cinema would have you believe there is no other culture in India other than Punjabi and 'Madrasi'. But that rant will come later. I finally got around to watching Dhoom 2, a film where Abhishek looked grumpy coz his Dad wasn't in it and where Ash looked unquestionably hot and like she had tried to as well. Hehe..... No comments on the other two baboons but Hrithik. I have decided to get Hrithik to convert to Islam and become his second wife. He can have two others after as well, I honestly have no qualms about sharing him. But I do want him. Even though his body's a bit overdone, but it aint actually overdone until I've done it. :) Oh hobo, what a vulgar young woman you are!
OK then bye!
OK then bye!
20 comments:
he he he
i thot i am the only one ho finds abhishek to be a uber chut ! and hrithik is actually a good actor too ...
you shud try your luck ,,.. his wife is quite a bitchy bitcherson :P vulgarity is better than bitchiness innit :P
I'll take Suzanne khan, you take hritik... fair deal?
@InExile: true that! and tere moonh mien ghee shakkar
@Renovatio: Deal dude. Though I am OK with sharing and caring also.
Ze movie was trash. Except for Heartache Roshan.
I mean SHONALI and MONALI??? WTF!
and I skipped Casino Royale for D2... I dont believe myself sometimes!!!
Hobo: I had been to Goa and the guide took us to a place called Dona Paula from where Sapna and Vasu jumped off. There was a couple who thought that the statue there is actually that of Sapna and Vasu. tee-hee
@TS: it is a trash film innit? lekin hrithik.................sigh.....
@Bricks: I didn't enjoy Casino Royale as much baap. Not enough dhishum-dhishum for me and way too much soppy sentimentality. The new Bond is impressive and quite a break, unfortunate but eventual, from the uber-suave, uber-hot Brosnan Bond. Still I don't want my James Bond to have 'love affairs'. He's a slam bam bang thank you maam kinda guy and if certain events corrupted him in to that sort of human being I do not wish to know about it. That's not what I go to watch a Bond film for. If I want soppy sentimentality then I'd rather watch a Bollywood film. Did watch Rang De Basanti again today, Deejay toh kamaal haega!
hey..great blog!
Yes Hobo, you can really right. Personally I bore myself so much that I have to prop my eyelids open by line 3 of every post.
BTW I saw Loony's show and Rekha is one manipulative smarty pants. And poor loony was getting spun around around like a pallid top. Def one for the anals.
@the confused animal: thanks
@iz: darling you do means annals...
Anals... heh... now that cheered me up a bit, thanks :p
I think -- well I don't fantasise or anything -- but Rekha's quite hot, the way she goes ya know. Loony's fucking horrid, you seen the spoof MTV has made on her? Its worth the laugh. Chotta B is an idiot gone lucky, way too much. Guess hisdad's seen worse days. Himesh is the worst thing that could happen to the music industry, and guess what people love him. Ash is a lil overrated, dontya think, c'mon. Anyway...:) cheers!
No jerry, people don't love himesh, they're just so fascinated by him, they listen to him over and over, trying to figure out how he manages to do what he does. How he manages to sound so horrid and yet not let common sense take over and step down from showbiz.
Here's what goes through the mind of a supposed himesh lover:
"Damn, that's a long breath, out of tune, but long, I mean, really really long, wow, it's just going on and on... wait, is that the same note? Oh, it is! and it's still going on, lemme see if I can keep up with it ohhhhhhhh-hhhh-hhhh, alright, I give up, but he's still at it. Oh there, he ended. Now he's got his nose joining in, and he's singing about how he lost his love. I can just see a video with that 'serial kisser' fellow hopping around, and himesh somewhere in the back making out with a microphone with a bunch of latex clad strippers indulging in vulgarities"
I assure you, that's why people listen to himesh, they're just trying to bring themselves to understand.
Dude, Renovatio, I'd really like to believe this. Trust me. It'll make me understand a whole lot of worldly issues in a very rational way -- but dude, doesn't make sense. This fascination surely has a limit, from a top notch Delhi club where expensive people pay a hefty sum to unwind to an auto-rickshaw driver in Karol Bagh to a racing car on some London street --everyone's listening to him. Why doesn't it stop: the tv, the radio, fuck everywhere. But sill I'd like to believe your theory man, I really do.
@jerry: who is listening to reshamiyya in london coz i haven't heard is god awful nasal blare anywhere here. neasden is not london!
Wha?
You want to convert Hottest Hindu in the world to Islam.. Thats not fair..
Nahiiiii, bilkul nahi
I am going to inform Shiva Sena, RSS about this conspiracy...
I assure you, it's fascination taken to the point of obsession... I once took a very 'pimped' auto, complete with neon lights, leopard print plush seats, and a 'woofer' or 'bassist' or whatever they call that thumping thing connected to the speakers... The owner of this auto, with his dhoni highlights and lowlights and medium-lights, had one of those 'best of' himesh CDs on, and I actually listened to it, with those same thoughts running amok in my head... Either that, or it's another conspiracy, subliminal messages or some such...
I'm sure its a conspiracy. A friend of mine was in London, and in the back and beyond of some street, he stood alone to admire wistfully at the night sky. Everything blurred in a moment when he heard: "tu aja, tu aja, tu aaajaaa (whuzz up)"...playing in a car that zipped past him. He was stupefied. He came back saying, Himesh has arrived, he's arrived. Can you beilieve that. Luck you, Hobo!
I don't know how bad he sucks -- cause I haven't heard him enough --but I know he sucks enough. You have to admit it though, he's got catchy tunes. Man you can excercise democracy and secularism with his anthems. And when they do that, I won't tell you where I hide!
I'm sure its a conspiracy. A friend of mine was in London, and in the back and beyond of some street, he stood alone to admire wistfully at the night sky. Everything blurred in a moment when he heard: "tu aja, tu aja, tu aaajaaa (whuzz up)"...playing in a car that zipped past him. He was stupefied. He came back saying, Himesh has arrived, he's arrived. Can you beilieve that. Luck you, Hobo!
I don't know how bad he sucks -- cause I haven't heard him enough --but I know he sucks enough. You have to admit it though, he's got catchy tunes. Man you can excercise democracy and secularism with his anthems. And when they do that, I won't tell you where I hide!
@jerry - himesss' music is catchy. no 2 ways abt it. during a recent sangeet in London it was himess every 2nd song and it got ppl on their feet.
Two things I like in this post- the heading and the way you said “ok bye then”. Somehow this had me laughing. Not that you have failed before, but this time it was so trivial, yet it tickled my funny bone.
I will admit that I don’t love himesh but I don’t hate him either. I think few of his songs have been quite amazing, especially Ashik banaya, which still after all these years sounds good to ears. The point is no dude in the history of Indian music has given so many hits in a single calendar year, so there is no doubt there is an audience for his music and singing style. Lets give the credit where its due.
Post a Comment