PMS done; body count: zero.
My brother asked me what my hobbies are? I honestly don't have any, I thought at first. But I do. They're so intrinsic to my daily routine that I don't see them as hobbies. Music. I don't play it, I don't make it but I sure do explore some new music everyday and I can't even take a bath without it. And turns out I'm only 20% tone deaf which means I have a pretty good ear for music. How do I know this? Because of my second hobby, aimlessly surfing the internet and on one of those sojourns I found this. My third hobby, reading a lot of social sciences literature and about current affairs. So I'll be reading a political blog, watching the news and talking politics with someone over the phone at the same time at some point in the day. In fact I find people who tell me that they don't have any political opinions rather absurd. Yes you do, we're all political creatures, of course you have political views. You're just too blind to notice still. I wish Murli Manohar Joshi was blind and mute. Feminist politics is not just a hobby but a slowly growing passion I'd say. And my favouritest hobby of them all CROSSWORDS. I've never tried designing one, it's my new goal. Must be pretty darn complicated when I think about it.
Also congratulations fellow Indians, Token is now the President. All hail Token Tai! Protoplasmic and ectoplasmic creatures alike rejoice! From a nuclear scientist to a veritable Ojha, India is moving forward by leaps and bounds. Who says we aren't an inclusive society?
Current Mood: Diya Mirza needs to choke on her own hair and Shamita needs a horse to mate with. A blind one, since I'm such a bleeding heart animal rights activist. What's with this song?? 'Mind blowing Mahiya'. Gotta check out the slap at the end of the first mukhda. Priceless.
10 comments:
... and I had been wasting time and broadband bandwidth for an update on the current affairs in India while there was hobo summarising the entire thing for me :o)
oye hoboss, how do I find my tonedeaf score?
~Albert
I find the best way to make a crossword is to play a round of online scrabble. Some of these jackasses memorize the freaking scrabble dictionary. Once the game's over, copy down all the words, and figure out some clues for them all.
Of course I never have, nor have I been inclined to make a crossword. I give up at the end of the scrabble game stage.
Hobo hath given up on my small... font.
hmm.. interesting how many the things we do unthinkingly and are so intrinsicely a part of our lives..
the concept of hobbies is no longer as clear as it once was in the days of stamp collecting and the like... the world keeps turning and changin dont it?
loved the news update, couldnt agree with you more! i feel so bad that they wouldnt let m/s a.p.j on for another set, i mean for real, theres no one that deserves it more...
indias progress is nothing to be sneezed at! ...its to be sat on the side and snickered at while shaking your head sadly..
How do these girls get to be so thin? Well at least the song was retarded.
@sinusoidally: well i think rakhi sawant hit the nail on the head "jo bhagwan nahin deta woh doctor deta hai". shamita shetty ke case mien toh tailor bhi de sakta hai. kya? burkha. hahahaha..............
meow!
@the dude: dude shift up am joining you in the sadly snickering by the side club.
@renovatio: didn't get what that means. i do read your blog if that's what you meant, i just don't comment on any anymore because......hold your breath......i feel shy.
@albert: score comes at the end of the test dude. dunno how else to helo you?
@bricks: i just can't imagine her representing us, ME (it's always personal), at the UN. how tragic. she looks like she has sever halitosis even. though that can't be entirely true, even ghosts aren't afraid of talking to her. which is actually cool, the PM's as dead as a ghost anyway, donon mien kuchh toh baat ho hi jayegi.
Ummm. Tone deaf test is your hobby?
OK. Thanks for the delish comment on my last post. Warm and fuzzy is coming!
Shy? Of whaaaat? We all came and invaded your slice of cyberspace, return the favor!
Yeah hobo, I figured that out. I got conphused the first time I took the test.
I came out to be 27% tone deaf. Man, the test was tough, I could hardly make out the difference between two in such a short span, but I kept guessing. Guess! I wasn’t too bad after all.
On a different note, in a country where 70% of children between ages of 6 to 14 yrs are sexually abused, sex-education will obviously give birth to an immoral society.
Man, we need more people like MMJ!
Bollocks!
Post a Comment