Sunday, December 24, 2006

They say I am 'Bad'







Thanks' Snake Anthony. I'm actually quite proud of this one. I did say I'm an egomaniac.

35 comments:

jairaj said...

Ha ha ha! Don't believe it! Merry Christmas to you! Take care there, dearest Hobo! All love, Jerry.

Snake Anthony said...

You're welcome. Ah.. the joy I spread through not writing my essays and doing internet quizes to entertain myself..

Albert said...

Mujhe @ hrs ho gaye hain, yeh decipher karte hue kie yeh "we" kaun hain? bhan ki aankh! dimag ki baati hee band ho gaye hai. aur aaeh quiz mundiya deh laye vii hai? ya bas kudiya hi kar sakdi hain? har jehgha "sexual discrimination" mai tah tang aa gaya hain!!

hedonistic hobo said...

@Jerry: Thank you J

@Snake Anthony: It's ok you'll be amazed how rapidly you get those essays done.

@albert: you know i was wondering too as to who the 'we' are but oh well. it's a unisex quiz dearie. and please send me your blog link again it just don't happen through your name link here. dunno why.

Albert said...

yeh kya mazak banya hua hai?tume seh khabhi mera blog kyon nahi khulta. X-( This quiz reminds me of a kavita I wrote few days back.Let me post it on my blog.

InExile said...

Merry X'mas madamé ! ;)

Albert said...

Those bloody “we” want to have my babies, babies, and babies, and more babies (the used the word babies fukking 10 times). They say I’m mystical to the degree that I can make them go crazy and terrified. They even said I was Yummy!! And few more intriguing things, but I’m still bemused – “babies”?? For fukk’s sake who would want babies?? I don’t even know who those fukking “we” are? They might be nymphomaniacs on death bed or gay psychopaths! I’m telling you those fukking “we” have totally gone insane. Now from this moment I take pledge not to indulge in internet quiz anymore.Ever.
They did say I was a Visionary, but with a catch. I never saw Fatherhood coming to me so soon.

I can hear, I can see Babies everywhere now. Babies? Babies?

Albert said...

I like your blog after the changes, it’s very fortifying, but it’ll only be complete once you have me in the leapfrog section (see how blatant I’m). hehheh The pictures of the paintings are very beautiful; the one in your post and the other one in your profile. The one in your profile is very surreal, but nice. It tells me something in a very subtle and sublime way the sartorial statement you are trying to make with that coiffure. But I must give you a caveat that, if you go on road this way it might be labeled as faux-pas. :)

Merry Christmas Senorita! Have a fantabulous new year too. Dance, eat, drink (lots of wine) and enjoy!

(I still haven't forgiven you for the quiz.Babies!?!?)


Btw, do ask bull who is “kavita”... hahaha! I like to irk the hell outta him.

Snake Anthony said...

Hobo, these essays will be the death of me. Though I appreciate the faith, thanks.

Albert, at the risk of belabouring the point about babies and how everyone seems to want them, I would recommend that you come to Singapore to see how it is a fashion statement, either to be pregnant or to take your newborn everywhere. And what is paradoxical about it is that the birthrate here is one of the lowest in the world. Or is it just that women elsewhere don't take their babies everywhere? *wonders*

Snake Anthony said...

Hobo, these essays will be the death of me. Though I appreciate the faith, thanks.

Albert, at the risk of belabouring the point about babies and how everyone seems to want them, I would recommend that you come to Singapore to see how it is a fashion statement, either to be pregnant or to take your newborn everywhere. And what is paradoxical about it is that the birthrate here is one of the lowest in the world. Or is it just that women elsewhere don't take their babies everywhere? *wonders*

UnSane said...

XXX-mas(ti) kudiye!!! hohoho with bottles of rum.....

Albert said...

Snake, all I can say is that women will do anything and go to any extent to make a fashion statement.

hedonistic hobo said...

@albert: that's not fair, men og to pretty ludicrious lengths to make a fashion statemnet or a machismo statement mostly. like the dolt in my school who used to wear a leather jacket (real fucking renegade eh but wait...) that had donald duck embossed on the back......sigh.

@snake anthony: in delhi at least ladies have maids to hold their babies for them. that's the ultimate fashion statement. and class statement. classy women leave their maids outside their restaurants coz obviously you must trust this woman with being around your cprecious child but you couldn't opossibly be seen dining with her or treating her with a modicum of human decency. then of course there are the kurti kameenis. are you at NUS btw? good ole newton circus sting ray with mirchi at 3 am. and the cheese pratas by the shop behind NUS yummmmmmm

Albert said...

lolzzzz @ donald duck. Maybe he was referring to the softer side that we all guys have (pun intended!).

When I am with you, we stay up all night
When you're not here, I can't go to sleep
Praise God for these two insomnias
And the difference between them.
-Rumi

whitelight said...

Hilarious these internet quizzes.

BTW, Merry Christmas to you too. No Goa this year. It is Bombay all the way.

Snake Anthony said...

You're right about the state of domestic help in India.

Nope. Not NUS.

That Armchair Philosopher said...

I <3 selfishly deviant devil-may-care styles of seduction.

Could I interest you in some Baigan raita for breakfast the morning after? And pie, if you're really *really* bad.

:) Happy Holidays to you!

Anonymous said...

@snake: so what you in the boonies too? at NTU?

hedonistic hobo said...

@snake anthony: so which one then? the boonies? NTU?

@philosopher: season's greetings sir. pie shall suffice indeed.

That Armchair Philosopher said...

sigh. comment notification is a PITA.

ps, do you do google talk add-ins?

That Armchair Philosopher said...

oh you don't have a visible email on your profile. so apparently not. :)

Snake Anthony said...

Oh no, I don't go to school in Singapore.

hedonistic hobo said...

@Snake Anthony: Strange why would I think you did?

@Philosopher: Sorry babe. It's out of my hands.

Snake Anthony said...

Dunno.

Albert said...

I give in once again. I’ve been doing it for the past 14 days. A part of me advices, even at times berates that I shouldn’t, but then the other part overpowers my mind. And I give into the desire, like an addict will for an iota of dope, like a lunatic will for a glimpse of moon, like dry and arid land will for raindrops, like an insomniac will for sleep, like an evening will for night. I give in; I give in, to be further consumed by the desire. It is heavenly, it is delightful, it is transcendent, but still I feel like I’m betraying myself. I feel weak. Is it right to feel that way? Does admiration of something gives you the leverage to be lackadaisical and impassive? I don’t know. But I know one thing that I love committing this divine sin.

Anonymous said...

out of your hands? what is? or isn't, rather? :)

you aren't talking about your email address being visible publicly, i take it?

--TAP

Albert said...

ita bada comment likha aur woh gayab ho gaya?

hedonistic hobo said...

@Philosopher and Albert:

do your comments genuinely vapourise or do you not realise that these come to me for moderation?

albert still have no access to your blog.

it's out of my hands because i've disabled word verification but i can't disable comment moderation i.e. i don't want to. so if problems still persist there is honestly nothing i can do to fix it coz i don't even know what the problem is!? and i don't write code for blogger..... :)

i have a bad feeling about this test match.

Albert said...

Senorita I know that we mortals are at your mercy. Don’t we all know that you are a reincarnation of Hitler and gheinzh khan muddle up into one being. And that every comment first needs to first pass through the moral and ethical check before it becomes public.

But still I forgive you for the atrocities you commit…as I think you aren’t the devil, it’s the blogger who is the fiend in here.

Dumbo you still don’t have my id? Arey you read my blog (I don’t know if it’s on daily basis) and even comment on it and still ask the eternal question... what is my bog id? How desecrating it can get … grrrrrrrrrrr

Bull wrote only once on this comment section. Read his response, but before that read what you asked me in the preceding comment. May the enlightenment dawn on you. :)

Yeah I know England gonna lose this test match, so don’t you worry

Albert said...

Senorita I know that we mortals are at your mercy. Don’t we all know that you are a reincarnation of Hitler and gheinzh khan muddle up into one being. And that every comment first needs to first pass through the moral and ethical check before it becomes public.

But still I forgive you for the atrocities you commit…as I think you aren’t the devil, it’s the blogger who is the fiend in here.

Dumbo you still don’t have my id? Arey you read my blog (I don’t know if it’s on daily basis) and even comment on it and still ask the eternal question... what is my bog id? How desecrating it can get … grrrrrrrrrrr

Bull wrote only once on this comment section. Read his response, but before that read what you asked me in the preceding comment. May the enlightenment dawn on you. :)

Yeah I know England gonna lose this test match, so don’t you worry.

Albert said...

hobo, do something dravid bhi pavalion chala gaya. aaj sachin nahi chala toh u'll face my wrath ...ita bada jo msg laga hua hai tumneh hehheheh

Albert said...

hobo, do something dravid bhi pavalion chala gaya. aaj sachin nahi chala toh u'll face my wrath ...ita bada jo msg laga hua hai tumneh hehheheh

Albert said...

oye you Queen of bollywood, how do you get these bizzare information€? I dint even know that SRK had a dog, and here you even know its name.I can digest that you are fanatic about bollwood, but I can't come to terms with the name of the dog. Who on earth would somebody keep such a monstrous name,eh?


And even I feel Sachin aaye la re...that is, a big innings is surely on way from the little master.Did you see the catch that Smith dropped of tendua? he was on 21.

Albert said...

oye you Queen of bollywood, how do you get these bizzare information€? I dint even know that SRK had a dog, and here you even know its name.I can digest that you are fanatic about bollwood, but I can't come to terms with the name of the dog. Who on earth would somebody keep such a monstrous name,eh?


And even I feel Sachin aaye la re...that is, a big innings is surely on way from the little master.Did you see the catch that Smith dropped of tendua? he was on 21.

TS said...

Taking the test now...